Pla Plastic Film

OPALUS PACK manufacturer specialize in Pla Plastic Film with size 500mm x 400m x 20mic. Special prices everyday in FOB USD4.5-6.5 per roll. Product range:LLDPE Stretch Film,Pallet Wrap,Wrapping Roll etc.
Chat Now

Product Details

Product Description:



Item NamePla Plastic Film

Material

HDPE/LDPE

Size/Thickness

Custom based on customer's requirement

Application

Shopping/Promotion/Boutique/Grocery, etc

Feature

Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing

Payment  

30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 

Certificate

ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service

YES





 Product Specifications:


MaterialsLLDPE
Applicable forsuitable for Paper, metal, plastic, chemical industry, building materials, food, medicine and other products packaging

 

Feature1)Easy to open the top grade printing2)Excellent moisture barrier and puncturing, good to prevent leakage3)Fashionable design, environment friendly materials, high quality,nice service and competitive price, quickly delivery

 

Core weight0.4 kg
Width50cm or customized
Weight per rollcustomed
Packaging1roll per carton
Delivery timewithin 30days(depends on the quantity )


001.webp

002.webp



REMARKS:


FOR MORE DETAILS PLS DOWNLOAD OUR E-CATALOGUE.


Hot Tags: Pla Plastic Film

Inquiry

You Might Also Like